VACANCY FOR HEAD OF SECURITY
HEAD OF SECURITY
• To provide physical security and safety for
employees, key facilities and assets of
• Oversee a network of security operatives.
• Identify protection goals, objectives and
metrics consistent with corporate strategic
• Manage the development and implementation of
Company Security Policy.
• Physical protection responsibilities including
asset protection and work place violence
• Oversee incidence response and plan
investigation of security breaches.
• Provide effective liaison with security
• Ensure prompt execution of security
installations in all locations.
Retired Police Officer not below the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Police with industrial security experience and very sound and demonstrated knowledge of security issues.
Key Competency Requirements:
• Knowledge of all aspects of security.
• Knowledge of Nigeria legal procedure.
• Previous experience in security matters.
• Excellent written and Oral Communication
• Organizational and analytical skills.
• Honesty and Reliability
• Flexibility and Adaptability
Interested candidates should email detail CV to: email@example.com immediately.