TAYO AMOS - PUBLIC HEALTH PROMOTION
by ADEBANJI OMOTAYO AMOS
I am an innovative and highly motivated individual, interested in working in a challenging environment. Possess good organisational, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Able to work in a team, under tight schedule to meet deadlines, capable of working on my own initiative, ready to work out of core hours when the need arise and willing to undertake additional training required. A computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power-point, web browsing and other statistical software including Review Manager, and SPSS.
Excellent competency in accessing internet resources
- Conducting robust and rigorous systematic reviews.
- Detailed literature searching on databases using appropriate Boolean languages.
- Gather, analyse and interpret data using a range of quantitative and/or qualitative methods
- Critical appraisal of research papers
- Project management (planning and execution)
- Excellent administrative and marketing skills
- Develop business proposal and deliver contract terms as required.
- Engage hard-to-reach target group to participate in health promotion projects to meet clients’ needs and broader global targets.
- Experienced in developing, administering and presenting findings from questionnaires.
- Experienced in delivering lectures to audience from varied backgrounds (e.g. Health professionals)
- Experienced in conducting project evaluation
- Provide support to postgraduate students during essays and dissertation write-up
- Undertake research into a wide range of health topics
- Identify potential areas for further research
- Health and social care improvement
- Partnership working skill
- Policy analysis