ARE YOU AN EMPLOYER ? DISCOVER HIGH YIELDING WORK TALENTS THAT ARE CAPABLE OF DELIVERING YOUR COMPANY OUT OF RECESSION
All these services for free ? Absolutely.
WHY FREE ? : This is because Nigeria Government and Nigerians have decided to fight unemployment in Nigeria at all cost. Statistics have it that only about 10% of Nigeria graduates get a job 6 months after NYSC. This means that 90%
of Nigeria graduates get frustrated after graduation because of lack of job. This is time for revolution!!!
This is a fight for all Nigerians. Rich or Poor, In Nigeria or Residing Abroad, Companies and Individuals, Adult and Children etc. You know why? Because what affects the mouth, equally affects the nose.
Unemployment has brought poverty. Poverty brought corruption and criminality. Criminal activities have brought insecurity to our lives and properties. Are you rich and think it is not your business? Of course, it is your business. If not your business, why do you move around with security aids and bullet proof cars? You are afraid of criminal attacks. Aren’t you? This is the time for change.
ARE YOU A JOBSEEKER AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU WILL GAIN IF YOU POST YOUR CV ? Here is what you gain:
• When you post your CV , Employers will see your profile / CV
• This is a free service for employers too. When you post your CV,they will easily contact us on your behalf whenever they want you without any charge. Remember that companies always look for a way to cut down hiring cost.
• When you post your CV, it will tell so many things about you. This will give employing companies the insight on whether you are better for the job than someone that read a local Language. This helps companies to filter out the ones they do not need before test invitation. Example, if a bank want
200 customer service workers. Do you think they will prefer calling ten thousand people they know nothing about or will prefer to invite 500 applicants that they have already known their academic background? They will certainly prefer the latter because it will reduce the cost of conducting a test for 10 thousand applicants. This may seem a disadvantage to you because the bank will then call lesser people. But remember, the lesser applicants they invite, the higher the hopes and lower the degree of disappointments and frustrations.
• When you post your CV or Profile, it will be exposed to about 2 million people around the world in one day. How? We use RSS feed, E-zine (Our monthly news letter) and other mechanisms to sell Nigeria talents worldwide. We have about 1 million first tier subscribers of our RSS. We have websites that also subscribe to it which in summation have about 1 million visitors. This means that when you post your cv (if approved and published), our RSS will automatically send your CV to all the subscribers scattered around the world. You may also be lucky to be featured on our monthly e-zine.
Tips : If you want to get the best out of this, participation is the key. Always contribute to what others say, review other people’s CV, rate , comment, help people answer questions, write articles on a topic you love and post it on the forum. This will generate comments, reviews and question for you to answer. Remember, any time you participate, RSS will automatically send it out as updates. You may also decide to be giving tutorials on the forum pages. This enables you show your capabilities.
There are three big advantages to these.
(1) You will always reflect in RSS and newsletters. You never can tell who will read or watch your profile or contribution. It can bring opportunity that can change your life.
(2)It shows what you can achieve for a company, agency or club that may hire you. If you are a webdesigner and write tutorial on common HTML tags , an IT recruiter that read it will know you are practical and capable of handling HTML projects. If you are singer and have a video on your profile/ CV, you may decide to write a tutorial on “diet for good voice” or start up a debate on “Nigeria music Vs Western rap”. This will attract comments to your article which will make people want to view your profile. Remember, the greatest asset of a singer is popularity. You can do so many things to promote yourself but don’t offend and verbally attack anyone. (Note: All editors of this Jobsite are all employers from all fields but names cannot be disclosed) We are all watching.
(3)Having trackable CV, articles and contributions online shows you belong to this computer age. Most employers want computer literates for employments. Should i share a secret with you? It sounds unbelievable, but that is the truth. Do you know that before most big companies will hire you, they will first check your name on google or yahoo ? Do you know what they are looking for? Your level of interaction with others through the internet. They check your friends on facebook, Hi 5, My space etc.
Most times they judge you wrongly because facebook cannot sincerely tell them your level of reasoning since it is just a social networking site. It sounds absurd, but it is true. I am personally an employer and do it every day. You know why? Internet has changed the way we do business, therefore we hire people with the combination of brain and computer capabilities.
If you still doubt me, ask yourself how President Obama got the support of even you during his election. The Power of internet contributions. It removes all boundaries!! As an advice, always put the link to your online CV and articles on any CV you send electronically to companies. Why? They will view your online discussions, profiles, articles through the link provided. It will reduce their search time and earn you some credibility.
This is one of the reasons why this site offer free CV and interaction services. Your CVs are not password protected to enable employers link to it from the electronic CV you will send to them. What you gain when you post your CV is countless.
ARE YOU AN EMPLOYER AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR COMPANY STAND TO GAIN? Here is what you gain
• Free Job postings. Click here to post Jobs
• Review posted CVs for free.
• You with have less CVs on your database,thereby reducing cost.
• You will have knowledge of academic background of applicants you are inviting for test.
• You can easily pick up applicants for contract and temporal employment.
• We contact jobseekers for you without any charge.
• Your company will be respected as an equal opportunity employer.
• It means you are part of the fight against unemployment .
• It will be a recognized social responsibility for your company.
Warning!!!Please do not use your fullname,address and contact information on the CV for security purposes.Choose a username unique to you.The best is to use abreviations of your name.Include your email address. This will not be made public,but will be stored and used to contact you for jobs. To see an example of a good online(text only) CV, seeO.T Tolulope's profile
Ok!! Enough of the stories. You want to post your CV or review Jobseekers’ CVs for employment, choose appropriate category:
View CVs for Finance Jobs
Create CV for Finance Jobs
View CVs for Engineering Jobs
Create CV for Engineering Jobs
View CVs for IT/Telecom Jobs
Create CV for IT/Telecom Jobs
View CVs for Oil and Gas Jobs
Create CV for Oil and Gas Jobs
View CVs for Banking Jobs
Create CV for Banking Jobs
View CVs for Marketing Jobs
Create CV for Marketing Jobs
View CVs for Consultancy Jobs
Create CV for Consultancy Jobs
View CVs for Logistics Jobs
Create CV for Logistics Jobs
View CVs for Top Management Jobs
Create CV for Top Management Jobs
View CVs for Advertisement Jobs
Create CV for Advertisement Jobs
View CVs for Aviation Jobs
Create CV for Aviation Jobs
View CVs for Administrative Jobs
Create CV for Administrative Jobs
View CVs for Nollywood Jobs
Create CV for Nollywood Jobs
View CVs for Security Jobs
Create CV for Security Jobs
View CVs for Medical Jobs
Create CV for Medical Jobs
Return to the top page of "Post your CV"
Return to Home Page
Page - Post your cv