JAWED MASOOD-BIO-MEDICAL ENG/TECH
by jawed masood
1 More than 6 year experiance.NEAR Five years experience in the field of service engineering. And more than two year experience bio-medical tech in hospital maintenance
2 Through exposure on radiological imaging equipment like X-Ray, C-Arm, Image Intensifiers and Film processor. And all kind of medical equipments use in hospital.
3 Providing the best service to the equipments with maximum customer satisfaction and minimum break down time.
4 Hands-On Expertise on Image Intensifiers for their intact range of component level Troubleshooting for complex issues and fixing them on time.
Work Experience in Oman
DESIGNATION: Bio-medical tech. DURATION: jan-2009 to till date.
Presently working as a Bio-Medical Technician in Rustaq Hospital (Ministry Of Health, SULTANATE OF OMAN).under OSCO Company. From Jan 2009 to till date
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Bio-Medical Technician, I am responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Bio-medical equipments.
We are handling one regional hospital 250 bed. And 20 health centre and polyclinic. With Monthly PPM and breakdown.
Jobs involves the following task’s
The Installation, Commissioning, demonstrating and Periodic maintenance of the following equipments.
Radiology Department: X-ray machine (both Mobile and Static) with CR and Film processor, C-ARM m/c with Image Intensifiers, and Ultra sound scanner. ID Camera. Multi parameter Monitors, Defibrillator, Pacemaker, Ventilator, ECG machine’s Syringe pump, infusion pump, Biochemistry analyzer’s, Hematology, Blood cell counter, Slide strainer, Microscopes, centrifuge, Test tube rotator, auto claves,
General Equipments: Baby incubator, infant ventilator, baby ressautiator pulse ox meter tread mill, echo cardiograph, Sterilizers, nebulizers, suction machines, BP monitors, Bp apparatus, Fetal Doppler, oxygen regulator, photo therapy unit, radiant warmer, diagnostic set.
Apart from service and maintenance the jobs also involves,
Procurement of spare parts by placing orders to the Principal companies, follow-up of the procurement, preparation of the Monthly productivity, etc
WORKING EXPERIENCE in India
DESIGNATION: Service Engineer DURATION: July2004 to November 2008
1) July2004 to December 2007 working as a service eng in PICKS MEDICAL SYSTEM Ltd (ISO 9001 to 2000) in Nave-Mumbai. All type X-Ray’s (60, 100, 300, and 500MA) and C-ARM (line frequency and high frequency high frequency inverter and monoblock using IMD Italy). And Image Intensifier such as 6”9”and 12” like (Toshiba, Thales and Thomson) and only Philips 6”.
2) Jan2008 to Nov 2008 working as service eng MEDITRONICS IMAGING COMP. (ISO 9001to 2000) in BANGLOR comp deal all type X-RAYS,(60,100,300,and 500MA).C-ARM(line frequency and high frequency).with image intensifier such as 6”9”and 12”like(Toshiba,Thales.Thomson).
1 Preparation of Site plan, Installation & Technical services for C-Arm, General Radiography,
2 Demonstration and Application training.
3 Carrying out PCB/Component level service of all equipments.
4 Follow-up and collection of Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC).
TRAININGS AND CONFERENCES ATTENDED:
• January2004-Trained on conventional radiography fluoroscopy system at Picks Medical System, India.
• December2004-Trained on C-Arm system at Picks Medical System, India.
• September2005-Training on Operation and Maintenance of diagnostic ultra sound scanner at ATI-EPI, Hyderabad, India.
• September2005-Training on Operation and Maintenance of X-ray Machine and dark room accessories at ATI-EPI, Hyderabad, India.
• October2005-Training on Operation and Maintenance of ECG recorder at ATI-EPI
• October2005-Training on Operation and Maintenance of ICU patient monitoring
System at ATI-EPI, Hyderabad, India.
1 Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Bangalore Board of Technical Education, Karnataka, India in 2004
Date of Birth : 02/02/1981
Marital Status : Single.
Nationality : Indian.
Passport # : G0119201
Current Mobile # : +968-95601759.
Date— Jawed Masood