Why pay money to advertise your jobs ?
Post CFO jobs for free !!!
Click below to see Jobs posted by other recruiters.
ECM Transactor, Investment Banking (Nigeria) Not rated yet
DAV Professional Placement Group
Join one of the industry’s leading investment banks, offering excellent scope for growth and development, and a highly …
Operations Controller Not rated yet
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by an international leader in the Oil and Gas services sector, to employ two Operations Controllers, a Nigerian & …
Forex Trader Not rated yet
8 Feb., 2011.
Forex Trader, Do it yourself Two Weeks Coaching.
Applicant must Have at least SSCE and must be computer literate.
Chief Financial Officer Not rated yet
MESSAGE FROM ADMIN:- VISITORS SHOULD NOT PAY ANY MONEY FOR ANY JOB OFFERS. …
Click here to write your own.
JOB TITLE: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
CFO JOBS - Posted on Jobs-in-nigeria.net 22 February,09
RECRUITING COMPANY : DANGOTE GROUP,NIGERIA
Job Description : This is a new Chief Financial Officer role for the Dangote company. Dangote is one of the largest privately-owned diversified companies in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Head quartered in Lagos Nigeria, their business interests primarily include the manufacture and distribution of building materials, food and related consumer products. The company currently has turnover of circa US$2bn and continues to grow rapidly in its core markets within and outside Nigeria.
Reporting to the CEO.
CFO JOBS - The CFO will:
• Compile finance and treasury policies that outline strategies, standards, roles, procedures and controls.
• Formulate a strategy for the future direction of the Finance division with the objective of focussing the Finance function on a commercially oriented partnership with other functions and units.
• Create a culture within the company where finance is included in all commercial decisions
• Review the strategic planning and budgeting model and streamline the entire planning process and impose tight budgetary discipline and effective financial forecasting.
• Monitor and evaluate product company performance while supporting SBU in their business strategy development consistent with global strategy and assisting executives understand the impact of their performance and decisions on company strategy
• Assess competence needs of current staff and build a proactive professional finance team able to deliver 'best practice' commercial and financial processes.
• Evaluate scope for a Finance shared service centre to the operating companies and improve control processes, mitigating compliance risks and managing the company's interest and exchange risks.
• Assure, through effective cash forecasting, the adequacy of funds sourcing and banking support for, the whole company ensuring the availability of funds through effective banking relationships and enhancing Treasury management systems.
• Work with IT to build a platform for enhanced management information processes to provide full risk management of the business with full ERP support. Develop a database to allow profitability reporting by customer, product, geography and market.
• Manage the processes that deliver full timely reporting to executive management including the identification and implementation of all applicable IAS and IFRS. Develop financial awareness of line managers as to influence the overall financial performance.
• Highly refined analytical skills to quickly review and analyze business processes to identify control deficiencies as well as business operating problems and opportunities.
• Thorough understanding of business strategy, organisational design and other business functions.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and team skills; ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff.
• Demonstrable leadership and credibility, capable of generating a high degree of respect and trust, building relationships rapidly with the various operating units and corporate staff.
• The strategic thinking and intellectual capability to manage and contribute to an effective debate and develop company positions on a range of issues.
• A proven background within an international large company environment or professional firm.
• Manufacturing experience and exposure to the challenging business culture of Africa or another emerging market. A strong team player with inter-personal and inter-cultural sensitivity.
• The credibility and gravitas to influence at senior levels and to drive change around governance issues. A strong team player with inter-personal and inter-cultural sensitivity, able to work well across functions and reporting lines.
Dangote is one of the largest privately-owned diversified companies in Sub-Saharan Africa. Head quartered in Lagos Nigeria, their business interests primarily include the manufacture and distribution of building materials, food and related consumer products. The company currently has turnover of circa US$2bn and continues to grow rapidly in its core markets within and outside Nigeria.
JOB LOCATION : Lagos,Nigeria
TYPE OF JOB : Permanent
SALARY/BENEFITS : $250,000 + expatriate benefits
APPLICATION DEADLINE : Not Specified
TO APPLY : Send CV to email@example.com
Page - CFO Jobs
Return To CFO Jobs
Return To Finance Jobs in Nigeria