by Abiodun Akintunde
Aderonke Abiodun AKINTUNDE
14, Ondo State Housing Estate Ondo, Ondo State
To pursue and develop a professional career in nursing practice, using my skills and knowledge to conserve life and promote health to the best of my ability.
DATE OF BIRTH: 24TH DECEMBER 1983
STATE OF ORIGIN: ONDO STATE
SCHOOL ATTENDED WITH DATES:
Osun State School of Midwifery 2007- 2009
Osun State School of Family Planning 2008
Seventh day Adventist School of Nursing 2003- 2006
Oyo State School of Advance Nursing 2006
Saint Louis Secondary School, Ondo 1994- 2000
Adeyemi Primary School, Ondo 1987- 1993
1. Registered Midwife Certificate 2009
2. Basic Life Support for Health Care (BLS) 2009
American Heart Association
3. Manual Vacuum Aspiration Training (Post Abortion Care) 2008
4. Family Planning Certificate 2008
5. Occupational Health Nursing Certificate 2006
6. Registered Nursing Certificate 2006
7. Senior Secondary School Certificate 2000
8. Primary School Leaving Certificate 1993
Ondo East Comprehensive Health Centre till date
Ability to read and write technical report and willingness to face
Ability to work with less or no supervision.
Self discipline, motivated, reasoning, creativity and skillful.
Reading novel and traveling
PASTOR ITUAH IGHODALO
The Redeemed Christian Church of God,
Gbagada Lagos, Lagos State.
DOCTOR AJIBADE OMOLOLU
Neuro Surgery Department
University of Ibadan Teaching Hospital (UCH),
Ibadan, Oyo State.
OLORI E.O BAMIGBADE
Principal School of Midwifery,